COVID-19 advice - july 26, 2021
To our Adventure World Travelers,
Your wellbeing has and will continue to be our absolute priority as the COVID-19 situation and government travel advisories/restrictions continue to evolve.
EFFECTIVE 01 JULY 2021
FOR ALL NEW BOOKINGS
A deposit of at least $350 per person is required within 7 days of us providing you with a confirmation of the Travel Products availability and pricing.
Full payment is required 60 days prior to departure unless stated otherwise.
If you are forced to cancel your booking due to COVID-19 related travel restrictions, such as border closures or Government travel advice, your payment, less any non-refundable fees, can be refunded, or held in suspense for future travel, which must depart before 31 December 2023.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Adventure World Travel Credit cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The credit must be used in total and unused amounts will not be refunded in cash or vouchers.
- Adventure World Travel Credits were based on the original booking value, excluding air (international and internal) and credit card fees.
- Adventure World Travel Credit excludes Group bookings of 10 or more passengers.
- New bookings must be based on a similar itinerary to your original booking.
- All services will be subject to availability at time of rebooking.
- Offer may be amended and/or withdrawn at any time.
- New trip must be based on a similar itinerary as the original booking.
- Cancellation fees charged by Suppliers will be passed on to clients. Adventure World Travel will do all possible to reduce any applicable fees to a minimum.
Our destination experts will work with you and our ground operators to be as flexible as possible to rebook travel dates with a minimum of impact.
In challenging times like this, we are committed to supporting you as we get through this together.
Adventure World Travel